Pork griskins with cider and apple
Apples and cider from County Armagh are used in this pork dish and accompanied with scallions.
Pork Griskins with Cider and Apple
500g pork griskins or pork tenderloin cut into rounds
18ozs pork griskins or pork tenderloin cut into rounds
- Pre-heat frying pan or skillet.
- Add the oil to the hot pan.
- Place the griskins in the pan and seal the meat.
- Turn the pork and cook until golden brown
- Add the butter and seasoning.
- Stir in the honey and the chopped apples.
- Pour in the cider and stir to release browned bits from the base.
- Simmer for 10 minutes until the pork is cooked.
- Add the chopped scallions and mustard.
- Add the knob of butter to the sauce and stir well.
- Garnish with the chopped parsley.
- Serve the pork on a warm serving plate and pour over the sauce